The conditions under which the service and activities are provided are included in the pre-booking form. Please consult us if you have any queries.
Baqueira SnowCAMP bookings expressly require acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of the service provided.
The SnowCAMPS, Baqueira Beret's snow playgrounds, are group spaces to look after and entertain the youngest children. They suit a range of ages and stages of development, with different activities to carry out in groups, and will make your stay at Baqueira Beret a special experience.
They are spaces for fun, rather than ski schools, and there are no structured learning goals. However, they do help young people to become familiar with the world of snow in a fun and natural way, alongside other children of their age, at their own pace and always looking out for their well-being.
You can check the location of the SnowCAMPS on our website www.baqueira.es, or using the ski slope map.
- TYPES OF STAY.
- INDIVIDUAL DAYS OR SPECIFIED CONSECUTIVE DAYS*.
*Days may refer to full days, midday-morning or midday-afternoon, together with the complementary services contracted.
- CAPACITY LIMITATIONS. The SnowCAMPS have limited capacity, and therefore there are a limited number of spaces. For this reason, we advise you to make your booking well in advance. Places will be allocated according to the order of applications.
- AGES FOR ADMISSION TO SNOWCAMPS.
For organisational reasons and due to the nature of the activities of each SnowCAMP, each Camp has the following ages of admission:
- Baby SnowCAMP 1500: from 6 months to 3 years.
- Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years.
- Beret SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years.
- Bonaigua SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years WITHOUT NAPPIES
IMPORTANT: For other age groups, please check availability. Otherwise, your booking will be cancelled. To do so, send us an email at email@example.com
- Baby SnowCAMP 1500: from 8.30 am to 4.45 pm
- Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
- Beret SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
- Bonaigua SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm. Opening subject to demand. Please check with us for availability.
Please collect children punctually at the end of the session. Where this is not the case, there will be a charge of €20 for every 15 minutes' (or fraction thereof) delay in the collection of the child.
- BOOKING STAYS IN THE SNOWCAMP.
Bookings must be made our website www.baqueira.es (*), in the "Snowcamp" tab, https://www.baqueira.es/baqueira-snowcamp by filling in the requested fields and, where applicable, submitting the requested documentation.
*Reservations made entirely online benefit a discount on the general price.
In the event of an error in the price offered, a new proposal will be sent with the amended prices, and a request for you to inform us of your agreement within a specific period. If you do not respond, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- IMAGE RIGHTS AUTHORISATION. You will be asked for your express consent so that your child's image may appear in Baqueira Beret group publications.
- SPECIAL NEEDS. Please inform us of any special needs that the child has, such as allergies, food intolerances, medical conditions, differing capacities, etc. Baqueira SnowCAMP will assess the viability of the child's stay with the means available to it and, if the special needs cannot be met, may refuse the booking for the benefit of the child. Baqueira SnowCAMP accepts no responsibility if this information has not been provided.
- INTOLERANCES, ALLERGIES, AND OTHER CONDITIONS: Baqueira SnowCAMP cannot guarantee that there will be no cross-contamination between food groups. As such, you need to consider whether or not the parks' meal service is adequate for your child.
Similarly, our parks are not adapted to the different intolerances, allergies or other conditions that may arise. Baqueira SnowCAMP cannot guarantee the indemnity of minors on our premises. Assess the viability of the child's stay.
*BAQUEIRA BERET does not guarantee the availability of menus suitable for special needs. If this determines the viability of the child's stay, please consult Baqueira SnowCAMP well in advance to discuss the options available.
Please ensure that the correct SnowCAMP has been reserved and on the dates desired. Once the booking has been formalised, changes to other SnowCAMPS or other dates are subject to the availability of places and the organisation. The change may lead to differences in price.
- CONTACT BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP.
You can contact Baqueira SnowCAMP by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the child's name, the camp and the booking dates in the subject line. For organisational reasons, we will not respond to mails which do not include these details.
- RECEPTION AREA IN THE SNOWCAMP. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES.
- PERSON ACCOMPANYING THE MINOR. The booking must identify the person who will hand over and collect the child. This person must show appropriate identification (DNI or passport) when leaving or collecting the child. The booking/purchase will constitute an authorisation for Baqueira SnowCAMP to receive the child from the aforementioned person and allow this person to collect the child at the appropriate time.
- ORDER OF ATTENTION. Our staff will attend to you by order of arrival when children are dropped off and collected.
- SKIING CLASSES WITH THIRD PARTIES DURING THE CHILD'S STAY. If the child takes classes with personnel external to Baqueira SnowCAMP, the full name of the ski/snowboard instructor who will collect and return the child must be provided. Similarly, if the child is not taken back to the SnowCAMP, because the monitor will return the child to the parent(s)/legal guardian(s), the Baqueira SnowCAMP team must be notified.
- CHILDREN WITHOUT A RESERVATION ARE NOT GUARANTEED A PLACE IN THE CAMP.
- THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED.
- PASSES. Access to the Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP requires the use of a mechanical ski lift, so you will need to purchase a pass for all the days contracted, both for the minor and the person accompanying him/her. (Different types of pass are available.) The SnowCAMPS in Beret, Bonaigua and Baqueira 1500 are located next to car parks and do not require the use of a lift or the purchase of any type of pass.
- ACTIVITIES. There are no compulsory activities on any days.
- TIMETABLES. Activities are subject to organisational requirements and weather conditions.
- "First snow steps and skiing" activity. Carried out within the SnowCAMP premises which are specifically enabled for this purpose and led by SnowCAMP's own staff. Due to their dependence on weather and organisational conditions, skiing or snow-related activities are NOT compulsory each day. No child will be forced to ski, and the child's will and pace will always be respected.
- Baqueira SnowCAMP reserves the right to modify timetables, for both activities and services, or to cancel them.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS OF MINORS AND EQUIPMENT FOR ACTIVITIES.
- GENERAL. Children must be equipped according to the day's weather conditions and the specific conditions at the location of the SnowCAMPS:
- SKIING EQUIPMENT. Helmet, snow goggles, boots and skis.
- CLOTHES. Activities take place in the snow, so we recommend a change of underwear.
- Sunscreen (application recommended prior to entry).
- Sunglasses or goggles.
- Toiletries. If the child uses nappies: nappies, wet wipes and a cream for skin irritation.
- Changes of clothing (thermal clothing, underwear, socks, etc.).
- IDENTIFICATION OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS. All minors' belongings must be marked with their full name before they enter the SnowCAMP (we recommend the use of permanent ink). BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF ANY ITEMS BELONGING TO CHILDREN, and will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for the replacement of lost items.
We do not check items (kit, clothes, personal belongings, etc.) that the child brings with them, so do not accept responsibility for their loss or replacement. For this reason, we suggest that you consider what material your child brings to the snow playgrounds.
- MEDICATION. Under no circumstances will medication be given to minors. Baqueira SnowCAMP employees are not authorised to do so. Please do not bring children to SnowCAMP when they are ill, particularly when their condition may put the health of other children or instructors at risk.
- SKIING COURSES. As an additional option, minors can take ski lessons taught by Era Escola outside of the SnowCAMP premises.
- AGE. The minimum age for skiing lessons is 4 years.
- EQUIPMENT. IMPORTANT: Children must bring their own ski equipment. Baqueira SnowCAMP does NOT provide ski equipment for curses or activities outside of its premises.
Baqueira SnowCAMP is not responsible for any items left within the SnowCAMP area.
- DAYS. The courses will always be on consecutive days. The start days vary according to the duration of the course. The start day CANNOT be modified.
- 2 days: start on Saturday.
- 3 days: start on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- 4 days: start on Monday or Tuesday.
- 5 days: start on Monday.
For additional detailed information on data protection please consult the following link: www.baqueira.es/condiciones/politica-privacitat
BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP CANCELLATION POLICY.
- CANCELLATION OF THE PURCHASE OF THE CHILD'S STAY, COURSE AND MEALS.
- CANCELLATION BETWEEN 2 AND 4 DAYS BEFORE THE START DATE. 20% of the amount paid will be deducted from the refund.
- CANCELLATION 1 DAY BEFORE THE START DATE OR DAY OF. No refund will be payable.
- NO SHOW. No refund will be payable.
- Medical certificates issued by a hospital or Official Medical Centre. Certificates issued by parents or relatives will not be accepted.
- CLOSURE OF THE SNOWCAMPS OR THE RESORT DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE.
- IF THE SERVICE HAS NOT BEGUN. 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- IF THE SERVICE HAS BEGUN. The amounts corresponding to unused whole days will be refunded (if the child has entered the SnowCAMP, the day will be considered as used and will not be eligible for a refund). The refund will be calculated based on the price of the stay for which the child was present. For example, if the stay contracted is 7 days and the fee for 7 days has been paid, and the service was interrupted at 10.00 on the fifth day, it will be understood that the child has been present for a stay of 5 days, so the fee for 5 days will be applied, and the difference will be deducted from the amount which was paid initially.
- USE OF CHAINS/ROAD CLOSURES. The need to use snow chains to access the resort or the areas in which the SnowCAMPS are located will not be a justification for requesting the cancellation of the day/stay which has been contracted, and no refund will be paid for this reason. However, a different day can be chosen during the current season (subject to the availability of places and variations in cost). If roads are closed to traffic by the relevant authorities, you can opt for a refund or change the date of your stay to another in the current season (subject to the availability of places).